Saturday, March 31, 2007

surgery day, part 2

so, we're in the truck on my way to pick up my prescriptions and my mom tells me the following story. apparently, the doc said that i must've broken my nose as a child and asked if i did. to which my dad replies, "i didn't do it." my mom then proceeded to yell at him for being a jerk.

we get to the pharmacy and the pharmacist takes one look at me and asks if it was intentional or an accident to which my sick father replies, "she got out of line last night." so now it's my turn to tell him he's a jerk cause that really does happen to some kids. so, ya wanna know what i looked like afterwards? these were actually taken 24 hours later, but i assure you, not much changed.















can you tell how huge my nose is? it's cause i have nose tampons shoved up there. and yes, "nose tampons" are the technical term. the surgeon can either suture splints to your septum or use packing. mine opted for packing. less chance of infection. plus, you get to say nose tampons. all that packing caused my father to call me the easter bunny, which led to me asking my mom to run to the store so this picture could be taken.














told you i was cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For sharing this intrusting blog also visit my blog Septoplasty Surgery In Islamabad